Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use our Website or our Apps and before purchasing or booking any services through our Website or our Apps. By using our Website or our Apps, you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them regardless of whether you choose to register with us.
All participants must sign the Mission Health & Safety Waiver on their Momence Account prior to attending an in-studio or online class. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure they have understood and signed the waiver and are in a good state of health before participating in a class or event.
You warrant that:
- The Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Information displayed on the website related to pricing and service availability is subject to change by Mission without notice.
- Pre-booked classes must be paid for in advance.
- We encourage you to sign into online classes a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the class start time.
- If the booking is paid by debit or credit card, you authorise Mission to debit the card provided by you without notice to you. Authorised debits include, but are not limited to, all late cancelled or missed classes fines under the monthly unlimited + monthly 8 pack memberships.
- We are cashless in all our centres to make the check-in process quicker and easier for clients. When paying you can use any major credit or debit card. You can also save your card to your account and pay online for greater convenience.
- Montly Unlimited + Monthly 8 Pack are both rolling monthly contracts and can be cancelled with 20 days’ notice.
- Activates upon date of first visit and autorenews on that date thereafter.
- Pass valid for use by named pass holder only.
- Not eligible for refund or transfer.
- Knight monthly pass can be placed on hold for 30 days twice. Clients may hold for a maximum of 60 days in any 1 calendar year.
- Sen + Wesker monthly pass can be placed on hold for 30 days. Clients may hold for a maximum of 30 days in any 1 calendar year.
- Holds must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, and 48 hours’ notice must be given prior to the hold start date. Holds cannot be backdated.
- Holds requested for medical reasons may exceed 60 days if accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- If are booked into a class but can no longer attend, you must cancel the class. To cancel you must do this through your Momence profile.
- Mission’s class cancellation policy is 3 hours. If you do not cancel with at least 3 hours prior notice, this will constitute as a late cancel and your credit will not be returned to your account. If you have a monthly membership you will be charged £5.
- If you ‘Early cancel’ (up to 3 hours before class) the class credit will automatically be returned to your account.
- If your class is cancelled by Mission your credit will be returned to your account.
- ClassPass or other external third-party bookings are liable to their cancellation policy. We cannot override this.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late you will not be admitted, no exceptions, and this will be treated as a late cancellation.
- Please always check in at front desk before your class, if you are a no-show we will charge you as a late cancel.
- We operate a 24 hour cancellation policy on behalf of the therapists. For cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice or if you do not turn up for your appointment, you will be charged the full appointment fee in these circumstances.
- The details shown on the Mission email booking confirmation + appointment reminder is the date and time for which you will be charged if you miss your appointment or cancel less than 24 hours prior to the booked appointment.
Workshops & Events
- Less than 24 hours notice: No credit or refund will be given.
- More than 24 hours (up to 7 days) notice: 75% refund or 100% credit.
- More than 7 days notice: Full refund or studio credit.
- If a course or workshop is cancelled you will be offered either a cash refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event. Once you have committed to a course or workshop, we recommend that you attend the scheduled number of sessions to get the most out of the programme.
- We are unable to give refunds in the case of cancelled transport (trains, aeroplanes etc). Please ensure you take out relevant insurance to protect yourself against this.
- Refunds are not possible to be made retrospectively. If we have not heard from you by 24 hours following the end of a workshop we will not be able to process any refunds.
- If your workshop is cancelled by Mission, we will notify you as soon as we have knowledge of the cancellation and will refund you the full £ (sterling) amount you have paid us in respect of the workshop. We will not be responsible for any additional expenses which you may have incurred in respect of the workshop, including travel, accommodation or exchange rate losses.
- All items purchased at the studio, or online, are non-refundable.
- Credit on account at Mission or exchange will be provided if an item is found faulty or in unusable condition.
Promotions & discounts
- Corporate discounts can be provided on request.
- Promotions cannot be combined or backdated.
- Please protect your Gift Card and treat it as cash; we cannot replace lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- The gift card will expire 12 months from purchase. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards.
- If you are using a Gift Card online and the total order value is less than the value of the card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired. However a Gift Card cannot be used for partial payment online.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a gift card which we deem to be tampered with, duplicated or which otherwise is suspected to be affected by fraud.
- We reserve the right to amend the gift card and e-gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
You grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use (including but not limited to publishing, exploiting and modifying) any material you email, post or submit to us. For the avoidance of doubt, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Enquiries or complaints
If you have any enquiries or complaints please email email@example.com